Monday, March 12, 2012

RE: Drug Testing Welfare Recipients: Reason #316 On Why I Won't Vote Republican in 2012

 

When the editing team at addictinginfo.org asked if someone would write about the trend in states writing bills to drug test welfare applicants, I remembered my piece, "Why Wyoming is out of line in their desire to drug test welfare applicants." and volunteered to fix it up.  I chose to use it as a starting point for the piece published yesterday at addictinginfo.org called Drug Testing Welfare Recipients: Reason #316 On Why I Won't Vote Republican in 2012.  I'm posting this so those who came here to find a place to discuss the addictinginfo.org article now have a place to post comments on that piece.  Please feel free to check out other blog posts and comment freely.  Welcome to The Bucking Jenny.


To view the piece at addictinginfo.org please click here: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/03/11/drug-testing-welfare-recipients-reason-316-on-why-i-wont-vote-republican-in-2012/

1 comment:

Icy Jie said...

Hello mate nicee post